At Social: Managed. Kansas City and Pensacola our expert marketing team can create and implement digital marketing campaigns across various platforms. We help our clients use the best methods possible to increase brand awareness and ROI.
The many benefits a Google Adwords consultant in Kansas City can bring your brand is astounding. One of those things they can help you with is PPC (Pay-Per-Click) marketing. Paid search ads are only growing more popular, so here are 5 reasons why PPC should be part of your marketing strategy.
Consumers have various media methods at their fingertips, but using search engines is something every consumer uses. Working with a Kansas City SEO company to capitalize on this platform is essential to growing your business and brand.
Our certified professional Facebook marketing team members save customers money through advanced tools on the back-end of Facebook. Let’s look at the refinement available.
- Are you Business to Business? then lets target users with interests in “business”, “marketing” and “advertising”. Let’s narrow it down even more to “Small Business Owners”. Let’s only target those between 35-55 who are most likely to be in a position of authority and can make a purchasing decision or at least influence the decision.
- Sell custom cutting boards online? Target online females whose interests include “shopping and fashion”. Let’s choose an age range of 18-55 and use the behavioral targeting to market to those who tend to shop online. Yes, Facebook has information on your digital activities and much more.
- Own a wedding photography agency? Target “engaged” and have separate ads for your male and female demographics.
Oh, it gets better! I also want to target a geographical area or areas specifically! Here is a great example.
- Own a roofing company? Target “homeowner”, “household income over $150,000”, “Female”, and “Age 28-40.” Now that we have our persona let’s now run our ad in the areas that a hail storm just hit.
Let’s get dig into this a little bit.
So we just build an ad that will only be seen by people affected by hail damage and we have limited it to only those who own a house and based on income we are targeting larger roofs. Impressed yet? Now unlike radio or billboard ads, your ad is seen can be seen on a person’s cell phone. We can make the assumption that the prospect is not doing anything else like driving to distract them. Also, we already have the device they need to call us in their hand! Are you kidding me could we make it any easier for them to call you? They have a need, we have proactively provided them a solution on their Facebook feed and all they have to do is click one button to call. Man, I love social media marketing!
Measure Performance and ROI
- The total number of times your ad was shown (Impressions, the number of different people who saw your ad (Reach) and the average number of times (Frequency)
- The number of clicks or other actions people took, such as page likes, engagement, comments and shares.
- Cost data including average Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Like and Cost per Conversion based on your specific goals and tracking.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Contact us today for a free marketing review!