In this series, we have covered a striking distance keyword and how to use it. Last time we showed how to identify striking distance keywords. This time we will begin outlining how to take steps to repurpose content to target these striking distance keywords. If you would like us to overhaul your website and find your striking keywords, contact the best digital marketing agency in Pensacola today.
How to Repurpose Blog Content and Optimize Striking Distance Keywords
A reputable SEO company in Pensacola knows that striking distance keywords are all about tweaking what you already have that is working. It is about making small changes. Since you already rank for those terms, you only need a few minor changes. Then you have it. Do not overdo it, though. Over-optimization is a real thing too.
Let Our Team of SEO Experts Help Build Your Brand Awareness and Trust.
What is Content Repurposing?
The best digital marketing agency in Pensacola says it means recycling an old piece of content and expanding the reach. We are reformatting it and making it new. We are going to give you a few tips to repurpose old blogs to optimize them for striking distance keywords. We are a leading SEO company in Pensacola and your one-stop shop for doing this with ease.
- Add striking distance keywords to your content – Sometimes, a blog might rank for striking distance keywords contextually. That means they don’t use the actual string of words. Maybe they only use the term once or twice. If you have a blog like that, just take these steps:
- Decide how many times the blog used the terms.
- Add the striking words two or three more times.
- Forget the whole thing and hire the best SEO company in Pensacola to do it for you.
Ready To Get On Page 1? WE CAN HELP!
- Improve content by inserting relevant LSI keywords – LSI keywords are keywords that are semantically linked to a target keyword or a search query. It helps search engines thoroughly understand the topic of a piece of web content. That is Alexa’s definition of LSI keywords. You are probably confused, so here’s the bottom line. You have to add these to your content to move on to rankings and you need the best digital marketing agency in Pensacola If you still want to go at it alone, here is what to do:
- Look at the “people also ask” section of Google.
- Check the bottom of the SERP for related searches.
- Use LSI search generators.
Social: Managed. The Best SEO Company
If all of this sounds too complicated, hire an SEO company in Pensacola to do the worrying for you. It’s what we do. Next time we will wrap up outlining the steps to repurpose content to target these striking distance keywords. At Social: Managed., we optimize your on-page content from monthly blog articles to web pages using striking distance keywords. We do this by incorporating your company’s striking distance keywords.
There is no one better to provide Google ranking help in Pensacola. We then set up inviting graphics and engaging, informative content to keep visitors returning. If you want us to overhaul your website and find your striking distance keywords, contact the best digital marketing agency in Pensacola today.
We manage your company’s social life so you can have one.
At Social: Managed., we can help your business thrive with our Pensacola website design specialists. We are your trusted partner for web design, digital marketing, and social media planning in Pensacola. At Social: Managed. we can design and manage an email campaign that will engage and inspire your customers.
our process is to design and manage an email campaign that can engage and inspire your customers. Our creative team has years of experience with Kansas City web design, measuring, and executing the best Facebook ad company in Kansas City. We aim to increase interactions between your business and your followers. We are your Kansas City SEO company.
Give us a call today at (866) 324-9700, or contact us online for more information. We look forward to working with you!