The best content writing does not come from stealing. It doesn’t come from looking at someone else’s content and regurgitating it onto your new website. The best digital marketing agency in Pensacola knows that you cannot look at some 800-word blog post you have done three times a week and then throw that up and call it new content.
It will also not come from building an infographic from a template floating around on 1000 other websites. You must establish yourself as an original, that is how you get google ranking help in Pensacola. Your content pieces are the best way to get people to your site.
Here is everything you need to know about developing the right strategy for your brand. Use an SEO company in Pensacola and have trained writers help you create some seriously amazing content pieces.
Brilliant Content Writing
Many companies use content writing, and an SEO company in Pensacola will use it on websites, blogs, and Facebook, but most companies do not have a clear strategy in place. If you want to beat them, you need to use the best digital marketing agency in Pensacola to build your brand.
Most brands believe that they will boost visibility simply by pushing out a lot of content. Many companies create 500-word blog posts that don’t consistently align with their branding goals, which is a huge mistake.
Rather than trying to increase content production, it is more important to get value out of each piece of content you produce. Here are a few ideas when creating content.
Create Meaningful Pieces
There is much debate over content length. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the longer the blog post, the more visibility it has to search engines. In fact, according to research from Medium, 1600 words will receive ten times the views that the standard 500-word article receives.
Now, several factors play into that, of course. It is always better to write concisely and don’t dilute your content with a bunch of unnecessary verbiages. The technique should be to spend more time brainstorming and giving readers real value to what you are writing.
Understand New Content Formats
Content formats are changing, which means writers must adapt and change too. Here are a few formats that you will want to be aware of in the future:
- Definitive Guides – These are massive content guides for whatever subject matter your audience is interested in. Think of the encyclopedia for your brand. It can be anywhere from 30,000 to 40,000 words. Whatever the length, it takes a comprehensive look at the subject matter.
- Gifographics – This uses the GIF animation to animate the infographics so people can follow directions easily.
- Branded Storytelling – Companies are starting to tell their background stories in an engaging way to familiarize clientele with their brand and where they came from.
- Slide Decks – SlideShare is a new way to distribute content in PDF formats. The platform has been around for a decade, but now it is making its way onto the marketing side of things.
- Quizzes and Polls – This is the most engaging type of content. Quizzes accounted for 8% of the most shared content last year.
- Interactive Scrolling Images – Interactive scrolling images are becoming very popular on websites. It is essential that websites adapt to these changing times.
- Adaptive Content – This is a relatively new thing, but it will become more and more popular. Essentially, the content changes based on the person who is viewing it. This would involve cookie trackers and base things on viewer history. An SEO company in Pensacola will always be watching for the most meaningful strategies for your business.
A digital marketing agency in Pensacola always wants to stay up to date on different content formats so that we can engage our customers and your customers in the most efficient, innovative ways possible.
Social: Managed. is a digital marketing agency in Pensacola with a mission to provide our customers with a seamless marketing experience across all their digital assets. We achieve this by providing communication, execution, and becoming trusted advisors to all our customers.
Call us at (866) 324-9700 for a free quote, or visit our website to fill out a contact form and talk to one of our experts today. We look forward to showing you why Social: Managed. is one of the best digital marketing and SEO companies in Pensacola.